Friday, March 04, 2011

Come Paris, come Palermo!!


Photo from C'est Dimanche

Well, now they have just launched some brilliant new things for spring. The pretty little dress PARIS is so fine. It reminds me of when I lived in England and worked as an au-pair - it looks a bit  like the grey school uniform dress, Laura wore to school.

And there is also the fabulous shirt PALERMO. I really have a thing for crisp, white linen shirts and this particular one, is certainly in my top 3 of lovely shirts.

Photo from C'est Dimanche

I ordered both patterns yesterday, so I know by experience that it will not take more than 3-4 days, before the little wonders reach my doorstep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.