Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Etsy art love

Photo from Parada Creations

Etsy art love is a subject which will never end for me. With so many fabulous artists in etsy, we can all afford the work of talented people from foreign places.

It seems to be an inexhaustible source of clever and beautiful art.

Photo from Parada Creations

And today I found yet another fine shop with brilliant art prints.

The 2 pictures you see here are made by Susana Parada and are sold along with many more in her shop Parada Creations.

Oh, and by the way! Try to click on the mushroom print to enlarge it - then you will see the many different tiny patterns. I love that sort of details...

1 comment:

  1. etsy is such a gorgeous idea! i opend a shop myself some days ago and i can spend hours and days and weeks in etsy just looking for things =) i love the "find things by color" thing, did you try it?

    ReplyDelete

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.