Friday, January 11, 2008

Tiny shorts with dogs....

The past 2 days I have been making these tiny shorts size 80 cl. In dog fabric from the USA. I have a thing about animals drawn in a funny and naive way. The tiny details, such as the collars, just make the fabric even better to me.

Now all we need is some sunny and warm weather, to be able to use the shorts! Who knows when it comes with the kind of weather we are having??

Perhaps tomorrow - January 12th - will be the perfect time for a beautiful, sunny day, since it is Anne-Sophie's birthday.

She turns 16.....

It seems like it was yesterday, that this beloved girl of ours came into our hearts and lives.

1 comment:

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.