It wasn't that hard to do the pattern knitting as I had expected - eventhough i made the dress look slightly different from the original photo! I simply didn't understand a bit of the recipe and tried to knit what it said.....so the top part of the front and the back have been re-designed!
All I have to do now, is crochet some buttonhole loops and add some buttons on the back.
I have already started the gorgeous cardigan from Noda. I love that cardigan so much!! And the Junik yarn which I'm using for it, is absolutly stunning.....the only thing I hate about it, is all the yarn fibers which I tend to breathe in while knitting!