Friday, May 15, 2009

I will never get tired of flax...

...especially not when it's in this wonderful colour.

I plan to make a tunic or a dress for me in it, and I want to add some of the ribbon. I don't know whether it is crocheted, but I think so.

I can easily see this ribbon at the neckline of a tunic...maybe it could give it a personal look, without being too much.

The whole lot was bought at a little shop which carries fabrics, yarn, shoes (!) and lots of other strange things.

Often I leave the shop emptyhanded, but sometimes I find little treasures like the ribbon. I have it in several colour combinations...in my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Hvor er det dog smukt. Du finder altid de skønneste ting Ulla og din farvesans er så fin.

    Umiddelbart synes jeg, at det ser ud somom, at borten er vævet!

    Kærlige tanker fra engens land ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, er det ikke en vidunderlig farve, Jeannette Mariae - den minder mig så meget om brun sommerhud og kølige sommerbriser ;0))

    Og 1000 tak for dine søde ord :0))

    Det kan sagtens være at borten den er vævet - den tanke havde slet ikke strejfet mig...

    Hav en dejlig dag :0))

    ReplyDelete

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.