Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Saturday in November

A day can very easily be described in only 4 parts:

  • I finished embroidering the bouncing footballs.

  • Anne-Sophie delivered her adventcalender to her boyfriend (the little notes are hints on what to expect in the gift of the day)

  • A kit for a stripy zebra-ko (zebra cow!!) went home with me from a local knitting market.

  • Christmas came into our house - the poor candle almost crumbled (around December 22th, 23rd and 24th!) as I was trying to make it stand....

And tomorrow comes a new day with other things to do...can you tell that I was SO tired while I was writing?? ;0)

1 comment:

  1. Gisp, hvor har du nået meget. Hjemme hos mig er advents"kransen" (4 bloklys på et fad med noget moshalløj = skrabet udgave) det eneste julepynt, der er fremme. Det MÅ ske i denne uge, at julepynten dukker op fra gemmerne i kælderen, ikke?

    ReplyDelete

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.