Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I feel so lucky...

I feel so lucky..., originally uploaded by lille-ursus.

...to have received this wonderful Christmas ornament from the sweet, sweet Amy, who lives in the USA and whom I have gotten to know through flickr. (I have already written a mail to thank her a million times, but she still deserves a hug and loads of "thank yous")

All of a sudden it was delivered by our postman yesterday - it completely took me by surprise! And what a gorgeous surprise... It really made me happy, that she wanted to give me a gift - and every time I see the strawberry I will think about Amy.

I have never ever seen Christmas ornaments like this before and I know for sure, that I will be the one who decides where to hang it on our Christmas tree ;0)

5 comments:

  1. That ornament looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty ornament! You are blessed with such good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hvor er det fantastisk. Det ligner en blanding af et marcipanbrød og et jordbær ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot to all of you sweet girls ;0) I really felt very lucky when I saw the strawberry ornament...and it is indeed a beautiful one, too :0)

    ReplyDelete

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.