Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This or that?

If I could decide - and didn't have to take any notice of Christmas wish lists what so ever - then I would buy most of my presents on gorgeous etsy....

This wonderful birthday set made by Middleburg would make a mom of small children happy.

A bird mug would be a perfect gift for a grandmother, who loves coffee. This one is made by Catherine Reece.

The superhero bag from Helisengezer would be just fine for a sister's purse and other handy items.

A little cousin would enjoy pulling the flowery elephant from Matsutake up and down the living room floor.

This amazing ring would charm any girlfriend - and if you want it then go have a look at Touchthedutch's etsy shop.

A dad could very easily keep his change in a nice little tin like the one you can find at Silverymoonart. Eventhough I wouldn't advice him to carry it around - what a noise that would make!

If any of the receivers didn't like their gifts, it wouldn't be a problem at all - I would gladly take the gifts back and keep it all myself!

Luckily I am not to decide what my family write on their wish lists. How boring and impersonal it would be, if I was to choose all the presents without thinking of their wishes.....

4 comments:

  1. Oooohhh...I love all your Etsy finds. Now, I gotta go look at the shops that you linked to.

    www.oiyi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. åh, man kunne købe sig SÅ fattig på Etsy... ofte stiller jeg mig selv følgende spørgsmål:
    HVORFOR er der altid så meget måned tilbage i slutningen af lønnen?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot - I'm happy you like them, oiyi :0) I hope you saw all the other wonderful things, these talented people have in their etsy shops ;0)

    ................

    Du har så inderligt ret, Rosanna!! Mådehold skal man udstyre sig med når man bevæger sig ind på etsy ;0)

    Og hvor er det en god vending...der er også alt for meget måned tilbage i slutningen af min løn ;0)) Heldigvis er vi to nok ikke de eneste der kender til det!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that the bird mug is going to be on my list!

    ReplyDelete

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.