Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Snowmen instead...

What a horrible discovery - I found out that the lovely crafting day at "Skals Haandarbejdsskole" is canceled this year, due to the 10th anniversary of crafting day!! Emil is very dissapointed...and so am I! We have to do something else instead. Perhaps something inspired by these absolutely fabulous snowmen? They are made by this amazing woman who loves to inspire other people...

Or we can do some work on our secret christmas-project. I can't reveal too much - but have a look at this georgeous webshop where we bought the materials for it. Look at the categorie "kits (laves af børn)" which means: kits to be made by children. I'm sure you will find something interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.