Sunday, October 14, 2007

Button-hole loops and christmas (!) dresses

Today I have been finishing details on several pieces of clothes. As I told earlier on, I have to make 2,3, or 4 different things at a time - then I can work in different positions with my body. The button-hole loop on the dress on the picture, is actually pale pink. It looks salmon-coloured!!

Believe it or not - the christmas clothes for children has started to show up in the shops! This cardigan is from a Danish designer of children's clothes called Miniature. My son used to wear their clothes a lot, but unfortunately he is too big now. He loved it and thought that it was very comfortable.

I must admit that I have thought about making christmas dresses for little girls for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.