Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hooked on knitting??

YES, YES, YES!!! What I never thought was possible toke place yesterday: my daughter asked me to teach her how to knit. (And just the other day I said it wouldn't happen ever) But here she is - very concentrated - knitting a scarf for herself in the most wonderful babywool from Rowan. "It is actually very easy, mom", she even said. All afternoon she knitted, and when she woke up this morning, the first thing she thought about was: KNITTING! Today has been a very beautiful and cold day. When my son and I went for a nice walk at night, the air was so nice and fresh. At the sky we saw thousands and thousands of twinkling stars. I think autumn has come for real in Denmark...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.