Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Winter means warm clothes, so at the moment I'm making this sweater. I love the many shades of green in it and the way it has been knitted. I have also tried to add a bit of winter to the trousers, by using wool trims at the buttom of the trouser leg. I sew them on by hand and I think that this kind of work reminds me of knitting. I can take it every where I go!

The weather has been absolutely wonderful lately and yesterday we went mushroom-picking.

It gets to you and it is very hard to stop when the mushrooms are all over. But we had to remind ourselves that they also needed to get cleaned when we got home - and that takes quite a while...

We actually picked 5 kilos...Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.