Saturday, November 03, 2007

Too tired...

November it is.....The 11th month of 2007.

I fell like it is a different time of the year due to the warm weather.

On exactly this date a few years ago, I remember that we had a lot of snow. The chance for snow is there, but look what I found in our garden which absolutely proves otherwise:

A RASPBERRY.....

I have started to cut and sew a couple of christmasdresses. One of them in red and paleblue fabrics.

But I am quite lazy when it comes to sewing today, so I guess I will continue tomorrow instead...

I did, however, wind up some beautiful yarn that I received in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.