Thursday, November 22, 2007

White and red

I have found several things in the colours red and white. They are synonymous with this time of year - at least they are to me... Christmas has many other shades these days! I embroidered this paper aeroplane the other day on a little white linen shirt that I made. It is hard to see it, but the plane is on its way into the pocket.... Or what about these WONDERFUL felt slippers with tiny red dots. I saw these in this Swedish shop . They have the exact same shape as a pair my daugther felted for herself. Perhaps I could make her felt a pair for me? I love dots.....

2 comments:

  1. I love dots too!! Great slippers! :-) Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those spotty slippers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.