Friday, November 09, 2007

Angels

Unfortunately this angel was already sold. Too bad, because I really liked it!
It is made by the artist Nanna Ask - she makes some wonderful paintings. We have one of them at home and every day I enjoy looking at it. She expresses herself by mixed media and this way of working is very exciting in my opion.
She usually makes more angels for her Christmas sale - so I hope to get one then....
Another lovely angel that I would like to have, is this one made by the ceramic Nelly Gaskin (I have already mentioned her before, but she is so great!)
And the fact that there is a bird standing by the angel, doesn't make things worse....I have a thing about funny birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.