Wednesday, November 14, 2007

An angel from my nephew

My children are soon going to have a week at school where they turn the entire place into a christmas-village with shops that sell handmade christmas things . This made me think of the wonderful handmade angel at the picture. My nephew, Andreas, made it for me and it is one of my absolute favorite christmas ornaments. He had made one for my sister and I told him that I really liked it. Next time I saw him, he gave me this angel, which he made especially for me - my sensitive auntieheart brouhgt tears to my eyes (again!!)

I have had it for several years now, and every christmas I decide to make one myself. I haven't done so yet and I actually don't think that I can make one with the same beauty and expression as Andres did....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.