Friday, November 23, 2007

A swap

The fabric with the tiny flowers was the reason why I am going to make my first "swap". All of you, who has been blogging for a long time, have probably tried it before - but to me it is a whole new world.....

It is a nice girl from Uruguay who asked me to make a swap. She really liked the flower fabric. At first I had to think whether I wanted to or not. But having seen the fabulous stuff that some of you have swapped, I decided to give it a go!

Pale pink, pale blue and lime green are the colours we have to find for each other. The swap can be buttons, beads, trims, candy and that kind of stuff - and of course fabric. The question I didn't know was: how MUCH fabric do I send of to Urguay? Luckily this wonderful girl knew, because she has swapped a lot of times.

So.......now I am figuring out what to send. I think it could become very interesting to find the things for Natalia - I only hope it doesn't cost a fortune to send the package in the mail. (Well, who am i kidding? It is all the way to Uruguay....!!!!)

But never the less, I am looking forward to receiving a package from Uruguay. What is in it, I will tell you all about later on..

Too bad that the guys at the picture doesn't come in pale blue, pale pink or limegreen!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to see your stuff from Uruguay. Exiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your wonderful comment in my blog, which led me to discover your fabulous blog! I recognised your name from etsy of course! The green dress you made from your friend is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Mette and Marie for your kind words.

    I am SO courious to see what a girl in Uruguay likes! Perhaps it could be a sort of extra Christmas present...

    The green dress took me a while to make. I ran acroos the street to measure my friend and fit the dress on her quite a few times.... But her happiness and delight about the dress was worth every little stitch....

    ReplyDelete

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.