Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spira

While I dream of this fantastic fabric from Sweden, I also damn the fact that getting packages sent in the mail from the same country is SO expencive..

But that doesn't prevent me from hoping, that I might get all those beautifuls colours and lines the next time I go to Sweden. A search will be made for certain.


Both pieces of textile are from Spira, and I almost get tempted to say that, once again the Swedes have designed fabrics which are second to none...


I adore how bold and vivid neon colours add a bit of spice to our lives at the moment. Never ever had I imagined that they would return from the 80ties. Nor had I seen myself loving them as dearly as I do - just as long as they come in limited amounts and tiny splashes here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.