Saturday, March 10, 2012

Life of today

I have started reading a new blog. A blog full of life, youth and cool ideas, but also a blog which captures the irreplaceable and heartwarming moments in life. Those we tend to forget in the business of everyday life.

I know the blog owner very well. Actually so well that she is 1 of the 3 children, whom I love indescribably much after my own 2 children. My bigsister's children Andreas, Emma and Ida.

So it's Ida who has decided to let us follow her thoughts and ideas - at the age of 21- on a blog. I think you should have a look. Maybe you will love it as much as I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.