Andrea's skirt is done. The zipper was added with only one unravelling, didn't become invisble as planned (#%!%#) the seams were sewn and pressed with an iron...and the skirt fitted Andrea just fine. All she has to do now, is to wash the skirt due to a spot right in front of the skirt. I don't know whether it was on the fabric from the beginning, but it's oh so annoying.
Ironing the skirt while it's a little bit damp, makes it easier to iron those creases away, so that's an advantage from the not-supposed-to-be-right-away-washing!....
I just have to show you some of the marvellous buttons I got lately.
These amazing ones are from a sweet and lovely friend I got from blogging.
Such a lovely surprise they were....
The buttons covered with flax I bought myself along with the brown bias tape.
I enjoy looking at all of the fabric covered buttons and have to wait a while before I use them...but I guess that doesn't come as a surprise to you.