Wednesday, November 17, 2010

And there they were!!

The fantastic green shoes I have been looking for, for so long - and I didn't even know that these were the ones I would love!

They are from Gigidio - a brilliant brand. If you have ever worn their shoes you will know why. They are soft and light and you hardly feel like you are wearing any shoes...and besides that, they come in great and elegant designs.


And while I'm in the wish department, I wouldn't mind getting a new pair of Duckfeet. Not that the ones I have are worn out - I simply want them in green....





Finally a last wish: maybe this lovely dress from Like London would be the perfect match with the shoes -and the boots!

I love how the colors are mixed on the beautiful brown background. The fact that the dress has dots, stripes and drop shaped patterns only add to the beauty, if you ask me.

Thank God it's Christmas soon....



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful...all of them...I'd happily wear any of them. I love green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kære Ulla

    Kan se vi begge ynder at svæve afsted i Gidigio sko :-) Under mig selv et par hvert år og så går jeg i dem hver dag hele året ( ok et par dage med gummistøvler af og til) men selv efter et år er de ikke slidt helt op.

    Den Grønne er FED!! Kunne selv godt tænke mig et par meget gule til foråret;-)

    KH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot. :)) So do I, Millie! Green really makes me smile. I actually used to hate the color when I were a child. But those days are over for sure. ;))

    ............

    Kære Wenche!

    Man svæver vitterligt i de sko...jeg har to par for tiden og du har ret i, at de holder godt. Så gør det ikke så meget at de er lidt dyre. :))

    Gule sko lyder bestemt heller ikke ringe. Det er altså også en dejlig farve.
    Jeg tror at jeg skal have købt de grønne til Emils konfirmation her til maj. Grøn er nemlig hans yndlingsfarve, så hvorfor ikke tage udgangspunkt i de smukke grønne sko, når garderoben skal vælges. :))

    Hav en god dag i morgen.
    Kh
    Ulla

    .............

    Oh, thank you so much, Katherine. I'm really glad that you think so. :))

    I always tend to choose what makes me happy and comfortable. Not what is trendy.
    Sadly the tunic is no longer available! I knew that I should have bought it the minute I saw it. :))

    ReplyDelete

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.