Thursday, December 24, 2009

Now.....

....all I have left to do before starting all the preparations, is to wish you all a very merry Christmas.

The old angel is from my grandparents' home, and I have loved it all my life. Now, it reminds me of lots of love and the people I think we all miss on a day like this....but it also reminds me of the wonderful and lovely people we are so lucky to have in our lives today.

I hope you get to spend this very special day with the ones you love. Have a wonderful time....I certainly will.

12 comments:

  1. Glædelig Jul fra England! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Og i lige måde! Hav en fantastisk jul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Må du og dine få en vidunderlig juleaften.

    Knus fra engens land ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag önskar dig och din familj en riktigt GOD JUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kära Ulla,

    önskar dig och din familj en riktigt God Jul med mycket snö, många ljus och ljuvliga dofter - och några lugna timmar...

    Kram, Juliane

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Vrolijk Kerstfeest" from the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a Very Sweet and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glædelig jul Ulla.

    Glæder mig til at følge med på din blog til næste år.
    PS: Der ligger en award til dig på min blog - tror det er indlægget fra d. 21. december.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog, May the happiness of the holiday season be yours today and always x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear all of you,

    Thank you so much for your Christmas and new year's wishes. I hope you have all had a splendid time - and didn't get too much food for Christmas. ;))

    Enjoy the rest of your holidays, everyone. I can't wait to read and see your blogs during 2010...

    Ulla :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! That little angel is so adorable. Merry Christmas to all!

    ReplyDelete

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.