- We spent some lovely time with my sister and her family eating pizza and watching our nationalteam in soccer win the match over Sweden
- We went into our garden to fix stuff - but there is still lots to do
- I did however, love the fact that many flowers have been sown without my interference. Nature took care of it all by itself...
- We ate Hindbærsnitter at the beach on a dotty blanket, while Otto took yet another swim. I just adore the smell of wild Roses...
- And finally new fabrics arrived from abroad - and the Liberty fabric from Malika og Rosa showed up at my doorstep the same day.
Monday, June 08, 2009
We sure have enjoyed the last couple of days off: