Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Little pink you go!

Little pink cardigan by lille-ursus

By now it has been wrapped and ready for several days, the little pink Christmas presnt cardigan. And I had completely forgotten about the photo of it. Until tonight.

Not that it's a very good photo at all.

The neckline didn't turn out the way it was supposed to, so I had to come up with an idea to make it look better. It was far to wide for a baby neck.
So I decided to knit a long row of holes, and then crochet a white string to pull through them.
And because of that, I left out buttons.

Now I just hope that Agnes only wears the cardigan when supervised, due to the string...


  1. Yndig og feminin lille babycardigan. Du kunne måske også sy et kantbånd på indersiden af ribkanten i halsen, så det ligesom holder ribkanten på plads,hvis du forstår:-)

  2. Tusind tak, Irene. :))
    Det var da en rigtig god idé med et bånd der syes fast. Så er jeg også fri for at bekymre mig om bindebånd i halsen. Tak for tippet og en hyggelig december dag til dig. :))

  3. A beautiful cardigan- I love the pattern on the chest. Have a wonderful day.

  4. it is really cute - the little girl will be proud wearing it.


I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.