Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Little pink cardigan...off you go!



Little pink cardigan by lille-ursus

By now it has been wrapped and ready for several days, the little pink Christmas presnt cardigan. And I had completely forgotten about the photo of it. Until tonight.

Not that it's a very good photo at all.

The neckline didn't turn out the way it was supposed to, so I had to come up with an idea to make it look better. It was far to wide for a baby neck.
So I decided to knit a long row of holes, and then crochet a white string to pull through them.
And because of that, I left out buttons.

Now I just hope that Agnes only wears the cardigan when supervised, due to the string...


6 comments:

  1. Yndig og feminin lille babycardigan. Du kunne måske også sy et kantbånd på indersiden af ribkanten i halsen, så det ligesom holder ribkanten på plads,hvis du forstår:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tusind tak, Irene. :))
    Det var da en rigtig god idé med et bånd der syes fast. Så er jeg også fri for at bekymre mig om bindebånd i halsen. Tak for tippet og en hyggelig december dag til dig. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful cardigan- I love the pattern on the chest. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is really cute - the little girl will be proud wearing it.

    ReplyDelete

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.