Thursday, January 27, 2011

Red, green or black?


Photo from Gudrun Sjödén

I definitely wouldn't mind having one of these beautiful knitted cardigans from Gudrun Sjödén. They are all so lovely in their own way and picking one out, wouldn't be easy.

If you see some of the other pieces of clothes from her spring collection, you will see how it all can be used together in shapes and colours. But that has always been a characteristic of her designs.

Photo from Gudrun Sjödén

I would love to get the tunic and a turquoise pair of shoes as well, and somehow I think that I will love the colour red this spring.



Photo from Gudrun Sjödén


It's actually funny because sometimes I don't like any of the clothes from her collections, but then she makes new and beautiful things which grab me by the heart right away!

5 comments:

  1. This tunic is beautiful! I love the colours- they just make you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tunic, rahel...and I wouldn't mind getting the cardigan to wear on top of it. ;))

    And I totally agree; the colours really make one smile. It's adream of colours. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeg sad også i går og savlede over de nye varer.
    Jeg synes næsten altid der er et eller andet der frister sindsygt meget, men har aldrig prøvet at handle hos Gudrun - har du mon?
    Og skoene - de er fede !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Der var virkelig meget denne gang, Jeanette. Jeg drømte også om både det ene og det andet i går. ;)) Alt det røde og det naturfarvede, åh, det var flot!

    Deres tøjet er rigtig godt, synes jeg. Jeg har købt der flere gange. Det holder utrolig godt i vask - både farve og form. :))

    Rigtig god weekend. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Det blir et vanskelig valg for de er alle like vakre... kanskje rød eller grønn...

    ReplyDelete

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.