Thursday, December 20, 2007

The lovely star and 6 more I got from a little Christmas swap with Anne. Now they are hanging in a long row in a red & white string, waiting for our Christmas tree to get indoor...When that happens, every single one of them will gently be put on the Christmas tree. I enjoy them so much and I know I will do so many, many years ahead.... The are made by this artist by the way!

Luckily I finished the scarf in time for Christmas. It is so soft that both Emil and Anne-Sophie have wanted to "wear" it quite a few times lately. ( I must admit I have tried it on too - maybe 1..2...3... times)

I made it in Rowan Cashsoft Baby DK, which is 57 % extra fine merino, 33% microfiber and 10% cashmere. It is definitely not the last time I knitted in that yarn!

To make the scarf a bit different I crocheted some flowers, and in the middle of these I put on some of my favourite buttons from små tekstiler.

The tiny bag above is for the cookies and the rest of the baking stuff for our cousin. All I need to do to finish the it, is to embroider her name on a little piece of fabric and sew it on to the bag. I'm getting there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.