Monday, December 10, 2007

Hat for my daughter

Now I am actually crocheting.....I never thought that I would do that again, considering how lousy I was at it when I was younger!!! I always made it look quite odd, and square things always ended up being triangles..... So, may I proudly present: "Hat for my daughter". It is a circle AND it is MEANT to be a circle...... And she even likes it!!! I am so happy that I can almost hear the angels singing. Maybe I will even do some more of this kind of crafting. If I know Anne-Sophie right then she will soon be wanting more hats in different colours....

I am also soon done with the little white shirt I have been sewing for a 5 year old boy. He loves football and that is why I am embroidering 2 bouncing footballs in the colours of his favourite club - dark green...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.