After many hours of work, the little dress with Cathy's girls is finished.
I was a bit worried that I had put too many pockets on the dress, but now that it's done I feel okay about it.
The linen I used for the dress itself, is some of my favourite fabric. I love how it's a bit rough looking and how it looks as if it has been washed a million times. I used to have the fabric in dark blue as well, but what on earth happened to that? I can't remember...
If I see this particular fabric again, I will definitely buy some more of it, and make a little something for myself.
I also got to use my new pink tags for the first time. They were supposed to be without an iron on effect, but they were not. However I decided to keep them and see how they worked. I must say that they didn't stick to the fabric at all - and I did use a very hot iron.
If you want to have a closer look at the embroidered girls on the pockets, you can go to my flickr. It has been so fun to embroider another one of Cathy's lovely patterns. This one is very special though as it is her own 3 beautiful girls she has drawn.
I hope that Cathy decides to send out new patterns for us to buy and enjoy. That would make my day. But I know that she is busy working on a book about little doll quilts, so she probably has enogh to think about at the moment.