Well, I don't blame you if you don't, because it sure took me a fair amount of time to get it made. But now my mother in law has it, and she was pleased about the way it turned out.
I used a fabric with tiny teacups on one side, and some "mælkedrenge stribet" ("milkboy stripes" if you translate it word by word - I just love that word: mælkedrenge striber....) fabric on the other side.
I'm not proud of the fact that I didn't get to iron the little apron dress, before the photo was taken....I always iron the things I sew. But at least I managed to do it, before I gave it away....
I hope that I'm back in my usual sewing mojo now (a while ago I also got the 5 pair of trousers for Anne-Sophie ready for her trip to Norway).