Saturday, May 19, 2012

BALDVINSSON c h i l d r e n ' s - c l o t h e s

My oldest niece Ida has the sweetest boyfriend called Runi. And Runi's mother Annika Baldvinsson is a talented and experienced designer of children's clothes.

She recently started an online shop - Baldvinsson - with gorgeous clothes, which will excite children as well as their mothers. The clothes are very lovely and the prices are definitely fair.

This afternoon I had a little look at the shop, and ended up buying this fine knitted dress in cotton - for only 125 Danish kroner .

Kjole i strik
Photo from Baldvinsson
And I also had to have the cool yellow t-shirt with the headphones on the front. (The print is designed by Runi, by the way). It costs 100 Danish kroner.

T-Shirt med Print
Photo from Baldvinsson
Both things will be presents for our niece and nephew, but I wish that my own children could fit into them.

There is so much more to see in shop. Both for girls and boys - sizes start at 56 cm and end at 146 cm. You should go have a look...

2 comments:

  1. Love that knitted dress! So cute. The whole collection looks great- colourful, practical, fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, Rahel. I can't wait to see it in real life. :))
      The idea behind the clothes is to let children be children, and to make the individual pieces of clothes with lots of freedom to move and play. Ideas which I think are so important as well. :)

      Have a lovely Sunday.

      Delete

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.