Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How on earth is it possible??

These shoes arrived from England yesterday. They are the ones which Anne-Sophie is going to wear with her 50ties dress at the gala. We bought them for her, but of course she picked them out herself.

I have never been good at wearing heels - at all! It's not that I can't walk in them, but somehow I don't think that such shoes suit me.

Nevertheless I think that heels are beautiful - and very stylish. And Anne-Sophie looked so lovely with her new high-heeled shoes on.

I asked her how long she will be able to wear them on that particular night in May, and will dancing come up at all? Anne-Sophie assured me that she would dance all night. "Don't worry mom, I have tried it so many times before". And she is right, she has lots of shoes with high heels in her closet.

So. Elegant she will be indeed, but her feet...I'm sure that they are ready for some very flat shoes when the gala is over!

8 comments:

  1. De er godt nok også flotte !
    (Hun kan altid have et par kina/mao sko i tasken:-) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, de er fine, Miri og frygtelig høje.

    Heldigvis skal hun have flade sko med til festen, for 3.G'erne skal starte med at danse Lancier for forældre og søskende, og der vil hun alligevel ikke risikere at snuble. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are cool and I wonder if I would be able to walk in those, too... I think you should take some "How To Walk In Highheels Lessons" from your sweet daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kære Ulla du må have et fodbad klar ved hendes seng ;-)))

    Nej stilletter behersker jeg heller ikke end ikke en lille hæl.

    KH

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so high, aren't they, Nina?!!
    I really needed a course programme with Anne-Sophie, if I ever were to walk in shoes like hers. ;))

    I hope that you are enjoying spring. We have had summery days all Easter. Wonderful!

    Hugs
    Ulla

    ........

    Det bliver da vist nødvendigt, Wenche og måske plaster til vabler. ;))

    Jeg er bestemt heller ikke til høje hæle. Jeg føler mig bedre tilpas i flade sko, selvom jeg brugte høje hæle da jeg var yngre. :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes make my back hurt just by looking at them. good luck, Anne-Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shoes look beautiful! I am so bad in wearing high heels- although I like the look of them (well not all styles). I can hardly survive one hour and I walk kind of funny... I wish Anne-Sophie a wonderful evening/ night with those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hun bliver da bare super lækker...ville ønske ønske jeg kunne gå i sådan nogle og så heller ikke lige var 1.80 og lidt højrere end kæresten. Høje hæle er så fine og elegante, men når jeg prøver dem ved veninderne kan jeg knap nok stå stille uden at vælte ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.