Friday, April 06, 2012

Details...I just love details.

Details..I just love details. by lille-ursus

Do you remember when I made the flickr group - Gorgeous Crafting Details?
No? I don't blame you. It's about 3½ years ago by now!

It has been a long time since I added something sewn to the group. But luckily a lot of fantastic crafters have done so. 850 people to be excact. I'm so thrilled that so many sweet people want to share the details on what they make.
When I - with a quivering heart - started Gorgeous Crafting Details, I had hoped for about 50 members - 100 if it was a success. A big and warm thank you to those of you, who decided to play along.

I enjoy every photo and feel very inspired by the creativity, and by the detail-oriented way everyone works.

And there is always room for more people, so feel free to join the group. Or maybe you just want to flick through all the photos of details. That would make me happy as well.

Here are so more of my own details - but I would much rather see yours...

More details...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.