Saturday, July 02, 2011

I have bought myself some Forest Hearts...


...and also The Singing Tree.

It's for my wall collection which I'm working on. It's going to become bigger and bigger as time goes by - full of beautiful and unique artwork prints from various artists from all over the world.


Photo from Arts & Ghosts


The artist who made the 2 new ones is Louise Robinson from the UK, who has the shop Arts & Ghosts. I have admired her work forso long, but I have really had a hard time deciding which ones to get.

There is something special about her work. She manages to combine beauty with something a bit scary. And I just adore her use of colours, and the fact that many of her pictures  have a fragile and misty elegance.

Photo from Arts & Ghosts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.