Friday, March 06, 2015

A - f e w - w o r d s




It has been ages since I have been here - sometimes I pop by my blog, and think that it belongs to someone else. Far from feeling any urge to write a single word.

I stopped writing here rather sudden. My beloved father was diagnosed with cancer, and although he fought back more than anyone would believe, we sadly lost him almost a year ago. And with him went my words...at least in this space.

Hopefully this is one in a new line of blog posts, but to be honest I can't tell if there will be another one. Only time can tell.





6 comments:

  1. Åh hvor er jeg ked af det på dine vegne - kondolerer.
    Håber du finder glæde ved at blogge igen, det er så inspirerende at kigge med her.
    De bedste ønsker for dig i fremtiden....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusind tak for dine søde ord. :) Det er svært at miste en person som man holder så meget af.
      Jeg er ked af at læse, at du og din familie har været igennem sådan en svær tid. Det er dejligt at din mand har det bedre. Men hvor gør den slags ting bare livet urimeligt udfordrende.
      Jeg ønsker også det bedste for dig fremover.

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hoping for this to be the first post of a lot more. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sarah for your lovely comment. :) I too hope to have more posts coming. ;)

      Delete
  3. I only just now read your blog post. It has been ages since I visited your blog the last time. I am very sorry for your loss. I hope you have a lot of happy memories of your father that will accompany you in your life. My thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rahel, thank you so much for your sweet words. They made me happy and at the same time, they brought a tear to my eye. I haven't blogged for such a long time nor have I visited blogs. I would love to do that again. I hope that you are doing fine. It was wonderful to hear from you. :)

      Delete

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.