Thursday, February 14, 2008

Spring........from indoors

Sadly I have mostly experienced this wonderful, sunny day from the indoors....We spent the whole afternoon in hospital. Once again it was time for Emil to get his vaccination against allergy ( and to make his asthma better) . He is such a brave boy and never complains about getting all those nasty injections - but the fact that he has to sit still and not be physically active for the rest of the day, is really tiresome...Especially on a perfect, sunny day for skating!! Hopefully tomorrow will turn out to be just as beautiful....

At the moment I'm working on this embroidery with crazy chicks. It's going to become a tablerunner for easter...It's so funny to sew!

Oh, and by the way - go have a look on this nice blog.

Frøken Solhat is actually my neighbour's blog - Dorte found my blog yesterday by a happy coincidence while looking for felted chickens.......isn't it a small world???

4 comments:

  1. I hope Emil gets better soon, and can be out in the sunshine when he is! Roll on summer, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chicken is very funny.
    I just got a book called Doodle-stitching and I can't wait to start my first project. Have a good weekend with a nice sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like one active chicken!
    :D
    Amazing, that we are posting similar birds with eggs! Love your embroidery and thank you for your wonderful remarks on my blog!

    http//mainlydrawing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot to all of you...I appriciate your comments so much
    :0)

    Luckily he is better today, Liz. How sweet of you to say so :0)
    He has been playing with our two neighbour boys all day long...in the sun!

    ............

    It is a funny bird, claudia.
    That book has a lot of good stuff - I have it too.
    I look forward to see some embroidery from your hand :0) - it's such a nice way to spend time. And you can bring it everywhere!!!

    A very good weekend to you as well!

    .............

    It sure is active, suana - and so are the other two ones that I have to sew to finish the tablerunner
    ;0)

    I guess we both love birds...
    I really, really admire your pictures. You definitely deserve all wonderful words.... :0)

    ReplyDelete

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.