Saturday, February 02, 2008

Insignificant wishes

On a wonderful, cold Saturday morning with my beloved family I can only wish for 2 things:

one

I really miss being able to open the frontdoor, and pick up the milk and toastbread on the doorstep!!! When I lived in England we always got our milk and toast in this way. And I have never ever since tasted any toastbread as good as the one I got in Totteridge. The slices were big and so soft. Oh!

two

I would love that we all were here in Lindvallen - including my sister and her family!!

1 comment:

  1. Behøver sådan set ikke rejse nogen steder hen - bare der ville komme noget SNE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.