You see, I believed that we were going to get a nephew - and bets have been lost due to that opinion! - so I thought that the sweater would be fine.
But as it turned out to be a girl, I would have loved to add a tiny cross-stitch heart on the front of the sweater. That I didn't have the time to do, so I sewed on the 4 wooden buttons on the shoulders with pale pink thread.
Now I'm back to knitting the marine cardigan for Anne-Sophie. I hope to get it done soon, so she doesn't have to freeze.
Once in a while I pick up another little knitting, which I started yesterday. A classic Djævlehue for little Agnes - that's what our niece is going to be named.
The pattern is from the magazine Hendes Verden and you find it right here - sadly it's only in Danish. But if you have a look on ravelry there are some patterns for Dvævlehuer (devils' hats) in English.
And don't get scared - you might see real Devil hats too.....